Our Open Enrollment program portfolio is fully available for private delivery at your organization.
We typically work with organizations who have a group of 15 or more participants that they would like to enroll, and are able to offer each of these programs in both in-person and online formats.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like additional information!
Management & Leadership
- Connected Leadership: Creating and Retaining an Engaged Team
- Creating and Executing Strategy: The Business Model Canvas
- Creating the Environment for Courageous Inclusion
- Strategic Decision-Making and Leadership in a Crisis
- Creating and Leading Teams for High Performance
- Essentials of Negotiation: Optimizing Outcomes and Maximizing Value
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Supply Chain Management
- Utilizing Supply Chain for Competitive Advantage
- Effective Planning and Forecasting
- Supply Chain Risk and Resilience
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Integrated Logistics and Transportation Management
- Supply Chain Cost and Financial Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Managing Financial Challenges in the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management: Continuous Improvement