Lehigh University's Vistex Institute for Executive Learning & Research offers open enrollment programs for individuals who want to add to their skills, build best practices, or develop their networks. These programs are built for leaders and managers who want to be innovative, effective, knowledgeable, and have a bottom line impact on their organizations.
*Individual programs are being added regularly, so please check back for new program offerings.
Finance & Accounting
- The Essentials of Finance: A Manager's Guide
Leadership & Negotiation
- Essentials of Negotiation: Optimizing Outcomes and Maximizing Value
- Connected Leadership: Creating and Retaining and Engaged Team
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Turning Potential into Performance
- Leading Virtual Teams: How to Drive Business Results, Engagement, and Inclusion
- Executing Strategic Initiatives in a Disruptive Business Environment
- Continuous Improvement for Manufacturing and Service Industries
Supply Chain Management
- Utilizing Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage
- Effective Planning and Forecasting
- Cost and Financial Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Integrated Logistics and Transportation Management
- Capstone Experience
Hear From Our Students
Interested in learning more about what our students have to say?
Vistex Institute for Executive Learning & Research logo
Register today for one of our programs.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!