Online offerings for Fall 2020:
- Strategic Decision-Making and Leadership in a Crisis
- Managing Supply Chain Risk
- Building a Resilient Manufacturing Supply Chain: Surviving COVID and Beyond
- Creating the Environment for Courageous Inclusion
- Virtual Leadership: Essential Skills for Leading a Hybrid and Remote Workforce, Now and Post-COVID
- Project Management Foundations: Managing in a Virtual World
Programs Available for on On-Demand Delivery:
We have traditionally offered the following programs in a face-to-face format on campus. Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, we are suspending these in-person programs. We invite you to learn about our online offerings by clicking on individual titles below. If your organization would find any of this content useful, we are able to create a custom, online version of the content for your organization. Please contact Alison McGrath Peirce, Executive Director, at email@example.com if you would like to explore this option.
Management & Leadership:
- Essentials of Negotiation: Optimizing Outcomes and Maximizing Value
- Connected Leadership: Creating and Retaining and Engaged Team
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Turning Potential into Performance
- Continuous Improvement for Manufacturing and Service Industries
- Creating and Leading Teams for High Performance
Supply Chain Management:
- Utilizing Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage
- Effective Planning and Forecasting
- Cost and Financial Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Integrated Logistics and Transportation Management
- Capstone Experience
Hear From Our Students
Interested in learning more about what our students have to say?
Vistex Institute for Executive Learning & Research logo
Register today for one of our programs.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!