Lehigh University's Vistex Institute for Executive Learning & Research offers open enrollment programs for individuals who want to add to their skills, build best practices or develop their networks. These programs are built for leaders and managers who want to be innovative, effective, knowledgeable and have a bottom line impact on their organizations.
Individual programs are being added regularly, so check back often for new offerings.
Open Enrollment Programs for Individuals
- Foundations of Project Management
- Advanced Topics in Project Management
- Driving Project Sponsorship
- Continuous Improvement for Manufacturing and Service Industries
Leadership & Negotiation
- Advanced Negotiation Techniques
- Connected Leadership: Creating and Retaining and Engaged Team
- Creating and Leading Teams for High Performance
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence: Turning Potential into Performance
- Leading Virtual Teams: How to Drive Business Results, Engagement, and Inclusion
- Transformational Leadership: Skills for Impact, Persuasion, and Decision-Making
Supply Chain Management
- Utilizing Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage
- Effective Planning and Forecasting
- Cost and Financial Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Integrated Logistics and Transportation Management
- Capstone Experience
Vistex Institute for Executive Learning & Research logo
Register today for one of our programs.