This online program is designed for mid-level and senior managers and is available as part of our Executive Certificate in Management and Leadership. It can also be applied as a non-domain option in the Executive Certificate in Project Management and the Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management.
This program costs $695 per participant. Future dates for this program will be announced soon. If you have a group of 15 or more and would like to arrange for a private offering of this program, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is every company’s ultimate goal to develop and sustain a competitive advantage—but that goal is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve. A growing influx of new competitors, and pressure to lower costs and increase customer value mean even if you are able to create an advantage, it’s likely to be short-lived. But there is a source of sustainable competitive advantage ready to be tapped in your organization right now: by better managing your existing supply chain, you can reduce costs and provide greater value for your customers.
In Utilizing Supply Chain Management for Competitive Advantage, you will discover the principles of supply chain excellence, identify potential areas for improvement in your company, and develop ways to address them. Taught by the Director of Lehigh’s Center for Supply Chain Research, this hands-on program is based on the latest data, standards, and best practices from multiple industries. You will leave with a plan for applying what you learned to make your organization’s supply chain process a sustainable source of competitive advantage.
Impact & Benefits:
- Develop a common understanding of the principles of supply chain excellence, supply chain terminology and definitions, and supply chain best practices that you can share with your team
- Identify opportunities in your company and begin creating supply chain improvement initiatives
- Discover how supply chain strategy is created, how it relates to your current process, and how it can be used to increase customer value
- Create performance metrics to measure progress on the improvements you identified
- Learn unique supply chain characteristics and solutions for managing uncertainty and risk
- Share ideas with fellow participants about supply chain improvements and challenges
Who Should Attend?
- Current and future company leaders
- Supply-side managers
- Supply chain and logistics professionals
- Leaders of cross-functional teams
Zach Zacharia, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management, at Lehigh University. Dr. Zacharia is also Director of the Center for Supply Chain Research in Lehigh’s College of Business, where he teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in Supply Chain Operations Management and Logistics, and Transportation.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!