DATA Mission Statement
To pursue excellence in the integrated practices of decision systems, technology analytics, and business processes of the value chain through innovative teaching, distinguished research and scholarship, and active professional leadership. The department strives for leadership in educational innovation, multidisciplinary research, and industrial partnership.
Faculty & Research
The DATA Department faculty members are diverse in background and interest, and are actively engaged in research in information systems and supply chain management.
- Business Information Systems (BIS) Major
- Business Information Systems (BIS) Minor
- FinTech Minor
- Supply Chain Management Major
- Supply Chain Management Minor
- Business Analytics Certificate
- FLEX MBA
- One Year MBA (1-MBA)
- MBA/Business Analytics Concentration
- MBA/Supply Chain Management Concentration
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Management
The College of Business is accredited by AACSB International.