For Students Enrolled In:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- P.C. Rossin College of Engineering & Applied Science
- College of Health
- To provide non-business students with the knowledge and skills which will allow them to make more informed business decisions
- To enable non-business students to supplement their major studies with the business tools that are attractive to employers
Program of Study
- Prerequisite: ECO 1 - Principles of Economics (4 cr.) - must be completed prior to entering the program and is offered as an on-line course each summer
- 14 credit hours
- Locked-step sequence required
Note: THE BUSINESS MINOR PROGRAM IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A BUSINESS DEGREE. It is a supplement to students' major studies outside their college.
- Maximum number of admitted students each year: 80
- Spring application for admittance the following fall semester
- Deadline: by 4 PM EST before 27 January 2023
To apply, complete the application form
and have copies of the following three documents ready and available to upload with your application:
- Application Essay: This essay is a statement, one page, single or double-spaced, 12 pt. font, with the following information:
a.) What is your interest in pursuing business opportunities upon graduation from Lehigh University?
b.) How will the Business Minor enable you to pursue those interests?
- Resume: Current Resume
- Transcript: Current Lehigh University transcript (does not have to be the official transcript from Registration and Academic Services)