This two-day program is designed for those in decision-making roles and those who seek to improve their understanding of finance. This program is available as part of our Executive Certificate in Management and Leadership.
Program Dates: April 25 & 26, 2024 from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM each day
Delivery: Two Days In-Person at Lehigh University
(Participants need to complete both sessions to meet the program requirements).
Program Cost: $2,195 (Includes meals)
Private Delivery Available: If you have a group of 15 or more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a private offering of this program! This program is available in 2 formats: live online or in-person.
As a manager, you are responsible for regularly making decisions that affect your company’s financial performance. Understanding the financial implications of those decisions can have a dramatic effect on the bottom line, benefitting not just your team, business unit, and organization, but also your career.
This program is designed to help you gain a solid foundation in finance and accounting principles. It will also provide a framework for interpreting and leveraging financial data and information. You will return to your organization with the skillset and knowledge to analyze and utilize financial data and participate in making key business decisions.
Learn to use the tools, concepts, and techniques covered during this 2-day program to make informed financial decisions that impact your organization’s results today and in the future. This program will enhance your financial skillset through discussion, supporting materials, and relevant real-world case studies.
|Day 1:||Day 2:|
Morning: Introduction to Finance & Accounting Concepts
Morning: Financial Performance Measurement
Afternoon: Financial Statement Analysis
Afternoon: Forecasting & Budget Preparation
Impact & Benefits
- Gain a foundation in finance and accounting concepts and principles
- Increase your understanding of reading and analyzing internal and external financial reports
- Learn how to utilize financial ratios to understand current business performance and to project future outcomes
- Understand, analyze, and integrate financial information into everyday business decisions
- Gain confidence in communicating financial information across the organization and collaborating with financial professionals
Learn the key concepts of forecasting and budgeting and how to manage financial resources
Who Should Attend?
- Current and future company leaders in decision-making roles
- Leaders who have been identified as high-potentials
- Individuals who seek to improve their understanding of finance
Gregg Henry has over 20 years of experience working in a variety of financial management roles across a diverse set of industries and organizations. He has worked in higher education and for publicly and privately held manufacturing and distribution companies and has seen the numerous aspects of financial management from different perspectives. Gregg has an undergraduate degree in Business Logistics from Penn State University and an MBA from Lehigh University.
Already have your mind made up? View our registration and program calendar page.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!