Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh?
Please click below to fill out the form and someone will reach out to you.
You will also receive information on academics, upcoming events and more.
Our part-time FLEX MBA program offers a concentration in Marketing
The importance of the marketing function is recognized by all sizes and types of organizations. Focusing on the creation of superior customer value and sustainable competitive advantage from an integrative perspective, the marketing concentration addresses a wide range of issues from global strategies to branding methods and is designed to be flexible in order to meet traditional and non-traditional marketing positions and situations. This concentration is comprised of 12 credits from approved courses, and can be completed on-campus and online.
Marketing Concentration (12 credits)
Choose 12 credits from the following courses:
- GBUS 460 Strategic Marketing Management (3 credits)
- GBUS 465 Creating Breakthrough Innovations (3 credits)
- GBUS 466 Marketing Research and Analysis (3 credits)
- GBUS 467 Sales Management (3 credits)
- GBUS 468 Future of Marketing (3 credits)
- GBUS 470 Marketing Communications Strategies (3 credits)
- GBUS 471 Strategic Brand Management (3 credits)
- GBUS 475 Global Marketing Strategies (3 credits)