Lehigh University's College of Business has dual degree programs available for their MS in Applied Economics, MS in Business Analytics, and MS in Management programs. Students can pick any 2 of the 3 programs and finish with dual degrees in just 2 years. The dual degree features streamlined admission processes, merit-based tuition awards, and easy credit transfers.
Dual degree programs feature streamlined admission processes, merit-based tuition scholarship awards, and easy credit carryovers across dual degree programs.
All Merit-based tuition scholarship awards received apply to the 2nd program attended. Awards take the form of carryover of credits combined with tuition reduction, such that the total value of the award amounts to 20% of the tuition cost on the 2nd program, as listed under the corresponding program's Tuition & Expense page. This process will be managed by the Graduate Programs Student Advising Staff.
For answers to any questions, please directly contact Alyssa Clapp, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dual Degree Program Options
- MS in Business Analytics with MS in Applied Economics (in any order)
- This dual degree option is available to Business, Liberal Arts, STEM field UG degrees.
- Students can transfer 6 credits from MS in Business Analytics to satisfy 6 elective credits for MS in Applied Economics (or vice versa).
- MS in Management with MS in Business Analytics or MS in Applied Economics (complete MS in Management first)
- This dual degree option is available ONLY to Liberal Arts or STEM field UG degrees.
- Students can transfer 3 credits from MS in Management to satisfy 3 credits for MS in Applied Economics.
- Students can transfer 5 credits from MS in Business Analytics or MS in Applied Economics to satisfy ECO 427 - Statistical analysis (2 credits), and BIS 456 - Business Analytics (3 credits) for MS in Management.
- Students can transfer 6 credits from MS in Management or MS in Applied Economics to satisfy 6 credit electives for MS in Business Analytics.
Steps in the Application Process (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- Applicants only need to formally apply to one program in order to be reviewed by both programs’ admission committees as conditions for acceptance into the dual degree program.**
- Applicants can formally apply for dual degree when they initially apply to one of Lehigh’s graduate business specialty masters programs or once they are progressing within a Lehigh specialty master’s degree program.
- Applicants should indicate which dual degree option they are pursuing in the additional information section of the application.
- Applicants should address both programs in the essay section of the application.
** Individual program terms and conditions for acceptance apply
Apply to the Program that You Intend to Enroll in First
Click below for a list of application requirements.
Apply to MS in Applied Economics
Apply to MS in Business Analytics
Apply to MS in Management
Have questions about Lehigh's Dual Degree Masters Programs? Please contact Alyssa Clapp, Program Director, at email@example.com or 610-758-4450.