Lehigh's One Year MBA has a Unique Curriculum Approach
You’ll begin with a series of core courses starting with Project Management and shortly followed by a variety of foundational courses that will prepare you in the business fundamentals. These courses are followed by courses taught from the stakeholder perspective. Societal shift courses are interwoven throughout the program and are designed to enable you to grapple with macrolevel issues and challenges that affect businesses on a global scale.
Throughout the 47-credit, one year program, The Consulting Practicum’s EXTERNSHIPseries projects are designed to fully immerse you with hands-on experiential learning. The 1-MBA curriculum culminates with experiencing full integration of your knowledge in the Capstone Course.
1-MBA Curriculum Overview
Summer Semester (Total 9 credits)
- Project Management Fundamentals (3 credits)
- Quantitative Methods (3 credits)
- Professional Development (1 credit)
- Societal Shifts I (2 credits)
Fall Semester (Total 18 credits)
Module 1 (7 weeks)
Functional Area Core Knowledge
- Accounting (1.5 credits)
- Economics and Markets (1.5 credits)
- Finance (1.5 credits)
- Management - OB/HR (1.5 credits)
- Marketing (1.5 credits)
Module II (7 weeks)
- Strategy (1.5 credits)
- Financial Claimants (1.5 credits)
- Government and Society (1.5 credits)
- Suppliers and Customers (1.5 credits)
- Employees (1.5 credits)
Fall-Full Module (14 weeks)
The Fall-Full Module courses run across the entire 14 week fall semester.
Winter Intersession (Total 4 credits)
Spring Semester (Total 16 credits)
- Business Analytics for Decision Making (3 credits)
- Consulting Practicum II (4 credits)
- Elective I (3 credits)
- Elective II (3 credits)
- Elective III (3 credits)
Looking for more information on the 1-MBA program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.