MS in Management Tuition and Expenses
The Master of Science in Management (M2) program can be completed in 9 short months. Over the course of the program, you will gain the business knowledge and professional confidence to launch a successful career. In addition, you will have a greater understanding of the value you bring to the world of business. Below is everything you need to know about tuition and expenses when considering the M2 program.
Tuition for the Master of Science in Management (M2) Program
The cost for the M2 program is $51,020.
Orientation fee: $100
Wellness fee: $100/semester, $200/year (fall, spring)
Note: AY 2021-2022. Billed over two semesters.
Tuition is payable in two equal payments. Payments are due August 1 and December 1. Payment plans are available. For more information, visit the bursar's website.
Financial Guarantee (International Applicants Only)
International applicants who accept the offer of admission must submit a financial guarantee demonstrating sufficient funds to meet educational expenses for the full program. The financial guarantee should be no more than 6 months old. Applicants must include a letter of sponsorship if the expenses will be paid by someone other than themselves. The minimum amount to show solvency for immigration documents is $70,857 and includes the following costs.
|Tuition (includes Orientation Fee & Wellness Fee)||$51,320|
|9 months living expenses||$15,330|
Please note: $70,857 is the minimum amount for immigration purposes. Actual costs may be greater.
I-20 Immigration Information
Steps to Getting Your 1-20
- You must electronically accept your offer of admission and submit an enrollment deposit of $1,000.
- You will then receive a follow-up email from Lehigh's OISS, Office of International Students & Scholars. This email will inform you on how to login to your iHome account.
- In order for OISS to issue you an I-20, the following items MUST be completed through your iHome account:
- Review and verify your personal information
- Verify your foreign address
- Upload your financial documents
- Upload your passport information
- If applicable, input your dependent's information
- Once the above sections are completed, OISS will be able to create your I-20. Your I-20 will be mailed to you. You will receive an email confirmation with the shipping/tracking information.
- If you do not provide the information requested by the deadline listed below, your I-20 will not be issued. You will then need to discuss the option to defer your offer.
- Fall 2021 - TBD
The Office of Housing Services maintains graduate student housing in the Saucon Village Apartment Complex and at Packer House. For more information, click here.
*Subject to change at the discretion of Lehigh University
Health Insurance Requirements
Lehigh University requires all full-time and certified full-time graduate students to have health insurance.
Enrollment is confirmed by completing the Enrollment Form by the published deadline. Students must be registered for their course work in order to enroll in the insurance plan.
The premium for academic year 2020-2021 is $2,057. Coverage begins in August.
Inaction on the student’s part will result in automatic enrollment in the student health insurance plan and the premium posted to the student account.
All international graduate students in F-1 or J-1 visa status are required to purchase the insurance provided by Lehigh University. Domestic students, however, may waive the requirement to purchase this insurance upon submission of proof of coverage from another ACA-qualified plan, such as one offered by an employer, spouse or parent.
Part-time students are not eligible to purchase insurance through Lehigh University's student plan.
For complete details on the Student Health Insurance plan, including complete eligibility requirements, effective dates and costs, enrollment periods and the schedule of benefits, please see:
- Lehigh Bursar Student Health Insurance website
- Lehigh University Student Health Insurance Plan information available from University Health Plans
Health Insurance Subsidy
The subsidy program is offered to students who meet all criteria listed below on the payment subsidy date:
- Full time or certified full time graduate student
- Receiving assistantship or fellowship payments through the university payroll system
- Have paid their Lehigh injury and sickness insurance premium in full or are signed up for payroll deduction of premiums
For 2020-2021, the annual premium for student only coverage will be $2,057. The University will provide a subsidy of $1,023.50 for the 2020-2021 year, thus, the out-of-pocket cost for individual coverage will be $1,033.50. Subsidy payments are automatically paid to all eligible students each semester and do not require application forms.
Eligible students will receive a subsidy payment of $511.75, minus the appropriate taxes, for each semester during which they qualify. The subsidy will be paid at the end of each semester (with the December 15th and May 14th paychecks). NOTE: If your paychecks stop before these dates, you will not be able to receive the subsidy.
The University’s insurance broker is University Health Plans http://www.universityhealthplans.com. Due to the drastic changes that have been occurring in the insurance industry and in an attempt to provide affordable insurance coverage to our graduate students, the University no longer offers coverage for dependents. In order to help those students that require dependent coverage explore the dependent coverage available, University Health Plans will maintain a website that will list insurance companies that may provide coverage for dependents.
Students enroll in the University Health Plans insurance program by submitting to the Bursar:
- a completed application for the insurance plan
- Payment (see form) or payroll deduction form http://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/content/payroll-forms before September 4, 2020 (annual 2020/2021 coverage or coverage only for fall 2020 semester) and February 4, 2021 (coverage only for spring 2021 semester for new students).
Looking for more information on the MS in Management Program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.