Preparing students for business roles through a rigorous curriculum and distinctive professional development opportunities distinguishes the MS in Management (M2) from other management degrees.
MS in Management (M2) Program Overview
(32 credits, 9 months, full-time, lock-step, cohort model)
- Quantitative Prep.
- Executive Networking
- Live Case Studies
- Personal Branding
- Business Economics (3 credits)
- Statistical Analysis for Management (2 credits)
- Regulatory Environment of Business (2 credits)
- Marketing Foundations (3 credits)
- Supply Chain Operations Management (2 credits)
- Managing Talent (3 credits)
- Accounting for Decision Making (2 credits)
Analyzing & Managing Business Assets
- Financial Reporting and Analysis (2 credits)
- Principles of Corporate Finance and Investments (3 credits)
- Management Information Systems (2 credits)
The Changing Business Environment
Bringing It All Together
Looking for more information on the MS in Management Program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.