Who should attend?
This certificate was designed for mid-level managers and functional experts. Participants come from varied backgrounds with:
- at least 3 to 5 years of work experience
- current and future company leaders
- supply-side managers, buyers and supply chain and logistics professionals
- leaders of cross-functional teams
How do I earn an Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management?
The Supply Chain Management Certificate is awarded to individuals who complete four Supply Chain programs within a three-year period. You may indicate your intent to earn any of the certificates by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time during the programs.
- Supply Chain for Competitive Advantage
- Demand & Inventory Planning in a COVID Environment
- Supply Chain Risk and Resilience
- Supply Chain Analytics
Already have your mind made up? View our registration and program calendar page.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!