Lehigh’s Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management enables you to create competitive advantages for your organization while investing in your career. Each program is designed to provide new insights on the core components of the supply chain structure and specific risks while controlling cost variances with fluctuating demand. You will leave with skills that can be implemented immediately into your work day.
Who should attend?
This certificate was designed for mid-level managers and functional experts. Participants come from varied backgrounds with:
- at least 3 to 5 years of work experience
- current and future company leaders
- supply-side managers, buyers and supply chain and logistics professionals
- leaders of cross-functional teams
How do I earn an Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management?
The Supply Chain Management Certificate is awarded to individuals who complete four Supply Chain programs within a three-year period. You may indicate your intent to earn any of the certificates by emailing us at email@example.com at any time during the programs.
- Supply Chain for Competitive Advantage
- Demand & Inventory Planning in a COVID Environment
- Supply Chain Risk and Resilience
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Giselle DeLucia, Buyer, Global Supplies, Foot Locker
- Bill Donbar, Production Planning Manager, Freshpet
- Barbara Gatens-Pursell, Senior Buyer, Avantor
Already have your mind made up? View our registration and program calendar page.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!