The MS in Financial Engineering Offers a Professional Development Program
The Lehigh MS in Financial Engineering (MFE) will mark one of the most life-changing transitions in your career. To complement what you learn in the MFE core, Lehigh offers the Professional Development Program (PDP) to set you on your way for life-long learning and development.
The PDP is offered weekly through a course (GBUS 484).
The Lehigh PDP integrates a set of complementary resources and activities such as:
- Weekly interaction with MFE alumni
- Participation in quant competitions
- Registration in quant conferences
- Networking opportunities in quantitative finance with various contacts in the field who have hired Lehigh MFE graduates
The PDP, in coordination with the College of Business Graduate Programs Office, includes seminars designed to help students transition to the next level. It also includes individual coaching sessions and exclusive networking opportunities with business executives.
The Lehigh PDP will help you:
- Strengthen your knowledge about yourself and your MFE colleagues
- Articulate and persuade others with your professional value
- Develop strong communication and presentation skills
- Approach business leaders and other individuals throughout networks with confidence and conviction
Looking for more information on the MS in Financial Engineering Program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.