Looking for more information on the MFE program at Lehigh?
Please complete the request information form if you would like an admissions team member to reach out to you. You will also receive information on academics, upcoming events and more. Or connect with an ambassador to speak directly to a MFE student.
Meet the MS in Financial Engineering (MFE) Faculty
- Paul Brockman, Professor in Finance
- Richard J. Kish, Professor in Finance; MS in Financial Engineering Program Director
- Haibei Zhao, Assistant Professor in Finance
- Patrick Zoro, Professor of Practice in Finance; MS in Financial Engineering Program Manager
- Larry Taylor, Professor in Economics
- Janos Pinter, Professor of Practice in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Katya Scheinberg, Professor in Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Luis Zuluaga, Assistant Professor in Industrial & Systems Engineering; MS in Financial Engineering Program Director
- Daniel Conus, Associate Professor in Mathematics; MS in Financial Engineering Program Director
- Bennett Eisenberg, Professor in Mathematics
MFE Faculty Publications & Research
- Paper by ISE Ph.D. student, Xiaolong Kuang, in collaboration with Professor Luis F. Zuluaga wins the 2019 Journal of Global Optimization Best Paper Award. Learn more
- $2.1M DARPA grant puts ISE faculty at vanguard of quantum computing. Learn more
- Anderson, Anne M. and Richard J. Kish, forthcoming, “Treasury Triplets and the Efficiency of the U.S. Treasury Marketplace,” International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance.
- Anderson, Anne M. and Richard J. Kish, forthcoming, “The Crowdfunding Down Payment Option,” Journal of Housing Research.
- Kish, Richard J., 2020, “Emergy and Water Policy,” Review of Economics and Finance, 2020:18, 01-12. https://doi.org/10.35341/1923-
- Kish, Richard J. 2020, “The Dominance of the U.S. 30-year Fixed Rate Residential Mortgage,” Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education (22:1).
- Kish, Richard J., 2018, “When formatting a law, can opposing sides both be right?” Critical Issues in Justice and Politics, (11:2), August, 99-114.
- Kish, Richard J., 2018, “Using Legislation to Reduce One-Time Plastic Bag Usage,” Economic Affairs (38:1), 224-239.
- Kish, Richard J., 2016, “Catastrophe (CAT) bonds: risk offsets with diversification and high returns,” Financial Services Review (25:3), 303-329