Meet the MS in Financial Engineering (MFE) Faculty
- Paul Brockman, Professor in Finance
- Richard J. Kish, Professor in Finance; MS in Financial Engineering Program Director
- Haibei Zhao, Assistant Professor in Finance
- Patrick Zoro, Professor of Practice in Finance; MS in Financial Engineering Program Manager
- Larry Taylor, Professor in Economics
- Janos Pinter, Professor of Practice in Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Katya Scheinberg, Professor in Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Luis Zuluaga, Assistant Professor in Industrial & Systems Engineering; MS in Financial Engineering Program Director
- Daniel Conus, Associate Professor in Mathematics; MS in Financial Engineering Program Director
- Bennett Eisenberg, Professor in Mathematics
MFE Faculty Publications & Research
- Paper by ISE Ph.D. student, Xiaolong Kuang, in collaboration with Professor Luis F. Zuluaga wins the 2019 Journal of Global Optimization Best Paper Award. Learn more
- $2.1M DARPA grant puts ISE faculty at vanguard of quantum computing. Learn more
- Anderson, Anne M. and Richard J. Kish, forthcoming, “Treasury Triplets and the Efficiency of the U.S. Treasury Marketplace,” International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance.
- Anderson, Anne M. and Richard J. Kish, forthcoming, “The Crowdfunding Down Payment Option,” Journal of Housing Research.
- Kish, Richard J., 2020, “Emergy and Water Policy,” Review of Economics and Finance, 2020:18, 01-12. https://doi.org/10.35341/1923-
- Kish, Richard J. 2020, “The Dominance of the U.S. 30-year Fixed Rate Residential Mortgage,” Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education (22:1).
- Kish, Richard J., 2018, “When formatting a law, can opposing sides both be right?” Critical Issues in Justice and Politics, (11:2), August, 99-114.
- Kish, Richard J., 2018, “Using Legislation to Reduce One-Time Plastic Bag Usage,” Economic Affairs (38:1), 224-239.
- Kish, Richard J., 2016, “Catastrophe (CAT) bonds: risk offsets with diversification and high returns,” Financial Services Review (25:3), 303-329