Test drive the Lehigh MBA this summer!
From July 24-August 1, Lehigh University’s top ranked part-time FLEX MBA Program is offering the opportunity for incoming prospective students not previously admitted to the FLEX MBA program to experience the program before formally applying.
Ready to become an Innovative and Strategic Thinker in a Transformational Marketplace? This is your chance to sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience!
MBA 401: Introduction to the Organization and Its Environment (2 credits)
Key Learning Modules
- Business model development to understand core competencies
- Incorporating "lean principles" and entrepreneurial mindset learning "EML" within a corporate setting.
- Leveraging organizational resources and capabilities leading to competitive advantage.
- Disruptive innovation and future incumbent strategy
- Developing a multi-sided platform within your value chain
- Developing effective C-level leadership and persuasion skillsets.
When: Fridays 7/24 & 7/31, 6-9:50 pm AND Saturdays 7/25 & 8/1, 8:30 am-6:30 pm
Note: If Test Drive students apply and are admitted to the FLEX MBA program after successful completion of MBA 401, the course will fulfill one of the core courses of the MBA curriculum.
Who is this course right for?
Prospective part-time MBA students interested in experiencing an MBA course to better evaluate Lehigh’s MBA curriculum.
Managers who are looking to expand their breadth and depth of strategic thinking and execution skills.
What's the value in taking this course now?
- Take away skills that can be applied at work immediately!
- Experience Lehigh first-hand BEFORE you actually apply!
- Gain Exposure to Lehigh’s Faculty – world-renowned and respected in the business world!
If later accepted into Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program - successful completion of this required core course is applied toward your graduation credits!
Meet the Course Instructor
Joshua Ehrig is a core curriculum faculty member in the Lehigh MBA program. He has extensive experience in teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Entrepreneurship, Management, Innovation, and Strategy and was the recipient of the Lehigh Business Teaching Excellence Award. Professor Ehrig was a co-founder of various technology companies ranging from mobile to cloud-based applications and serves as an advisor, mentor, panelist, and speaker for various Entrepreneurship and Innovation-related initiatives.
Why choose the Lehigh MBA experience?
- Learn from the Best Professors in the business and network with high caliber peers.
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked (#6) by Poets & Quants in 2021.
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace.
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option.
Ready to apply?
For application instructions to the Lehigh MBA Test Drive, please click here.
The last day to submit an application is July 10, 2020.
Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.