While most companies agree that talent is their most important asset, they aren’t investing enough in development. Whether for individuals identified as high potentials by their organization, or for individuals who choose to advance their own career, the Executive Certificate—the most popular offered by Lehigh—provides comprehensive education in business acumen and leadership. It is formal recognition and acknowledgement of a strong commitment to professional development.
How do I earn an Executive Certificate?
To earn an Executive Certificate, you must complete four to six executive education programs of your choosing involving at least six days of instruction within a two-year period. Programs are offered throughout the year and can be completed in any order that works best with your schedule. You may indicate your intent to earn an Executive Certificate by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to completing your first program or any time after.
Who should attend?
This certificate was designed for mid-level working professionals. Participants come from varied backgrounds with:
- at least 3 to 5 years of work experience
- some operations, corporate, or management responsibility in their current role
- a degree in any discipline, including business
- the aptitude and ambition to advance within their organization
Which individual programs should I enroll in?
The Executive Certificate is a customized credential. We will work with you to select the four to six individual programs involving at least six days of instruction that best meet your professional goals and your schedule. For organizations interested in sending multiple participants, we can design a custom set of four programs, or allow individuals to choose their own. Below are two sample tracks that focus on business acumen and leadership skills.
- Completion of 4-6 individual programs
- Programs must total at least 6 full days of instruction
- Must be completed within 2 years
Sample Track 1
- Program 1: Connected Leadership: Creating and Retaining an Engaged Team | $1120
- Program 2: Leading Virtual Teams | $1120
- Program 3: The Essentials of Finance: A Manager's Guide | $2160
- Program 4: Project Management Foundations | $2160
Total Time and Cost: 6 Days | $6560
Sample Track 2
- Program 1: Creating and Leading Teams for High Performance | $2160
- Program 2: Advanced Negotiation Techniques | $1120
- Program 3: Driving Project Sponsorship | $2160
- Program 4: The Essentials of Finance: A Manager's Guide | $2160
Total Time and Cost: 7 Days | $7600
Hear more from our students:
- George Parsons, General Manager, Nooter Construction Company
- Srujan Rokkam, Lead Engineer (Defense-Aerospace R&D), Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc.
- Nadine Santana, AVP Commercial Lines, Global Indemnity Group
- Allan Stitzer, District Manager, Northeast, The Timken Company
- Dr. Lisa Thomas, Assistant Director for the Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Center for Effective Schools
What is the cost and what does it include?
You pay the cost of each of the individual programs you choose, as the sample tracks above show.All of our available discounts, including those offered to organizations that send multiple participants through the certificate series, can be applied. More details on discounts can be found in our FAQs.
The program fee includes: program materials, meals (continental breakfast, lunch, and beverage breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh faculty, and networking with a diverse group of fellow participants.
Already have your mind made up? View our registration and program calendar page.
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!