This is the final program for participants who are completing the Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management. This program may not be taken as a standalone program nor be applied to any other Certificate programs.
This program costs $695. Future dates for this program will be announced soon. If you have a group of 15 or more and would like to arrange for a private offering of this program, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Capstone Experience requires participants to apply the supply chain knowledge they have gained from the other programs in the Supply Chain Certificate Program. This course will specifically focus on identifying opportunities to reduce costs both within a firm and for companies upstream and downstream to a firm. In addition to working with cases that involve the latest issues in supply chain management, the Capstone Experience will use topics such as global supply chain management and e-commerce to identify different supply chain strategies. You will identify a problem in your organization that can be solved through the application of a specific supply chain strategy.
Impact & Benefits
- Demonstrate and apply your knowledge on integrating supply chain management, demand management, cost and risk management, lean management, and logistics and transportation management
- Apply your strategic management skills to formulate and implement effective strategies in competing supply chain environments
- Identify a specific process or current strategies in your company that could benefit from the application of supply chain management tools and techniques
- Develop an implementation plan for improving the identified issue, and present your plan during the program
Who Should Attend?
- Current and future company leaders
- Supply-side managers
- Supply chain and logistics professionals
- Leaders of cross-functional teams
Zach Zacharia, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management, Lehigh University. Dr. Zacharia is also the Director of the Center for Supply Chain Research in Lehigh’s College of Business, where he teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in Supply Chain Operations Management and Logistics and Transportation.
Already have your mind made up? Register for this program today!
Looking to learn more?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!