This is the final program for participants obtaining the Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management. Only those who have completed all five Supply Chain programs may enroll.
The Capstone Experience requires participants to apply the supply chain knowledge they have gained from the other programs in the Supply Chain Certificate Program. This course will specifically focus on identifying opportunities to reduce costs both within a firm and for companies upstream and downstream to a firm. In addition to working with cases that involve the latest issues in supply chain management, the Capstone Experience will use topics such as global supply chain management and e-commerce to identify different supply chain strategies. You will identify a problem in your organization that can be solved through the application of a specific supply chain strategy.
Impact & Benefits
- Demonstrate and apply your knowledge on integrating supply chain management, demand management, cost and risk management, lean management, and logistics and transportation management
- Apply your strategic management skills to formulate and implement effective strategies in competing supply chain environments
- Identify a specific process or current strategies in your company that could benefit from the application of supply chain management tools and techniques
- Develop an implementation plan for improving the identified issue, and present your plan during the program
Who Should Attend
- Current and future company leaders
- Supply-side managers
- Supply chain and logistics professionals
- Leaders of cross-functional teams
Zach Zacharia, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management, Lehigh University. Dr. Zacharia is also the Director of the Center for Supply Chain Research in Lehigh’s College of Business, where he teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in Supply Chain Operations Management and Logistics and Transportation.
The cost of this program is $1120, which includes all program materials, program meals (continental breakfast and lunch), networking opportunities with like-minded professionals, and a certificate of completion.
Already have your mind made up? View our registration and program calendar page.