The Center for Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics (CDMSA) bridges theory and practice to promote a collaborative exchange of ideas on critical issues affecting digital marketing strategy and analytics.
New technologies such as AI, big data, cloud computing and Internet of Things have fundamentally changed the way how businesses conduct marketing and consumer react to marketing messages.
By leveraging Lehigh’s faculty and alumni, the Center will bring the latest developments in research and practice together to stimulate discussion and generate new ideas for education and knowledge in the field of digital marketing strategy and analytics, understand current industry practices, promote theoretical advancements on the topic, and combine these insights across academia and industry to spur new theoretical insights and inform future state-of-the-art practices in digital marketing strategy and analytics.
- Create a hub for research and applied knowledge in the burgeoning field of digital marketing strategy and analytics.
- Facilitate dialogue and exchange among academics and the business community.
- Accumulate distinctive industry resources through active participation and exchange between member companies.
- Focus on interdisciplinary research (marketing, strategy, statistics, computer science, etc.)
Types of Activities
- Support academic research in digital marketing strategy and analytics. So far, the center has worked with Coca-Cola, P&G, and UnionPay on data sharing, which will be used to support academic research.
- Host academic conference in digital marketing strategy and analytics.
- Host workshops to help faculty understand current business practices and to help companies apply new theoretical insights generated via the center’s academic research output.
- Support joint academic programs at graduate levels in data analytics/marketing research.
- Develop executive education certificate programs in digital marketing and marketing analytics.
- Foster industry collaborations as test labs for bridging research to practice.