MS in Business Analytics Tuition and Expenses
The MS in Business Analytics (MSBA) program can be completed in 11 short months. Over the course of the program, you will gain cutting-edge knowledge and skill sets that will enable you to be competitive in the rapidly growing field of business analytics. Below is everything you need to know about tuition and expenses when considering the MSBA program.
Tuition for the MS in Business Analytics Program
The cost for the MS in Business Analytics program is $
Orientation fee: $100
Wellness fee: $100/semester, $200/year (fall, spring)
Note: AY 2022-2023. Billed over
Payment plans are available. For more information, visit the bursar's website.
Financial Guarantee (International Applicants Only)
International applicants who accept the offer of admission must submit a financial guarantee demonstrating sufficient funds to meet educational expenses for the full program. The financial guarantee should be no more than 6 months old. Applicants must include a letter of sponsorship if the expenses will be paid by someone other than themselves. The minimum amount to show solvency for immigration documents is $78,282 and includes the following costs. The financial guarantee amount is strictly an estimate.
|Tuition (includes Orientation Fee & Wellness Fee)||$52,870|
|Health Insurance, Books, Misc Fees||$4,202|
|Housing Expenses (11 months)||$21,210|
I-20 Immigration Information
Please note: $78,282
- You must electronically accept your offer of admission and submit an enrollment deposit of $1,000.
- You will then receive a follow-up email from Lehigh's OISS, Office of International Students & Scholars. This email will inform you on how to login to your iHome account.
- iHome is a secure online system for international students and scholars to view and update information on file such as your address in the U.S., submit electronic form requests for letters for visa application, driver’s license, program extensions, etc., and access alerts and notes on file that require action in order to maintain legal status.
- In order for OISS to issue you an I-20, the following items MUST be completed through your iHome account:
- Review and verify your personal information
- Verify your foreign address
- Upload your financial documents
- Upload your passport information
- If applicable, input your dependent's information
- Once the above sections are completed, OISS will be able to create your I-20. Your I-20 will be mailed to you. You will receive an email confirmation with the shipping/tracking information.
- If you do not provide the information requested by the deadline listed below, your I-20 will not be issued. You will then need to discuss the option to defer your offer.
- Summer II - TBD
*Subject to change at the discretion of Lehigh University
Health Insurance Requirements
Lehigh University requires all full-time and certified full-time graduate students to have health insurance.
Enrollment is confirmed by completing the Enrollment Form by the published deadline. Students must be registered for their course work in order to enroll in the insurance plan.
The premium for the standard plan for the academic year 2021-2022 is $2,057, and coverage begins in August. MSBA students can purchase coverage for the month of July for an additional premium of $162.
Inaction on the student’s part will result in automatic enrollment in the student health insurance plan and the premium posted to the student account.
All international graduate students in F-1 or J-1 visa status are required to purchase the insurance provided by Lehigh University. Domestic students, however, may waive the requirement to purchase this insurance upon submission of proof of coverage from another ACA-qualified plan, such as one offered by an employer, spouse, or parent.
Part-time students are not eligible to purchase insurance through Lehigh University's student plan.
For complete details on the Student Health Insurance plan, including complete eligibility requirements, effective dates and costs, enrollment periods, and the schedule of benefits, please see:
- Lehigh Bursar Student Health Insurance website
- Lehigh University Student Health Insurance Plan information available from University Health Plans
Health Insurance Subsidy
- Full time or certified full time graduate student
- Receiving assistantship or fellowship payments through the university payroll system
- Have paid their Lehigh injury and sickness insurance premium in full or are signed up for payroll deduction of premiums
Eligible students will receive a subsidy payment of $511.75, minus the appropriate taxes, for each semester during which they qualify. The subsidy will be paid at the end of each semester (with the December 15th and May 14th paychecks). NOTE: If your paychecks stop before these dates, you will not be able to receive the subsidy.
- a completed application for the insurance plan
- Payment (see form) or payroll deduction form http://financeadmin.lehigh.edu/content/payroll-forms before September 3, 2021 (annual 2021/2022 coverage or coverage only for fall 2021 semester) and February 4, 2022 (coverage only for spring 2022 semester for new students).