The Small Business Development Center is located on Lehigh University's Asa Packer Campus. Client meetings can take place at our main office, one of our outreach centers, or at your business. Our training events are held at various locations throughout Lehigh, Northampton, Upper Bucks, and Western Montgomery counties.
The Lehigh SBDC is open Monday through Friday from 8am - 5pm. Due to client volume, consulting is by appointment only.
Small Business Development Center
416 E. 5th Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Where to park: Parking is available on the first level of the Zoellner Arts Center parking garage (498 E. Packer Ave) for $1/hour (max 4 hrs), or using the metered spaces along Packer Ave.
For driving directions, click here.
- Brett Smith, Director
- Mary Syslo, Associate Director
- Andrea Hampton, Program Director, International Trade
- Robert Mineo, Program Director, Financing Assistance
- Jasmita Saini, Program Director, Growth
- Mary Kelly Cohick, Business Consultant
- Darryl Wentz, Business Consultant
- DJ Kormanik, Business Consultant
- Kathy Ford, Business Consultant
Request for Service Form
Getting help through the SBDC is easy. Through the link below you can fill out an online Request for Service form or download a text version of the form. To obtain a copy of the form via mail or fax, please contact our office at 610-758-3980. (Use the back button given on the top to return back to this location.)
Once we receive the form you will be contacted to assess your needs, how we may be of assistance, and agree on next steps.
Fill out an online Request for Service form.