- June 23, 2020 | The Future of the Workplace Post COVID-19. This panel discussion provided a 360° look at returning to work post COVID-19 from a landlord, tenant, architect, engineering and transportation standpoint. Watch the video below.
- Scott Ceasar, Senior Vice President, Director of Sustainable Design, Cosentini
- Thomas Durels, Executive Vice President, Empire Realty Trust
- Kevin Kelly, Senior Managing Director, Savills
- Melissa Marsh, Senior Managing Director, Occupant Experience, Savills
- David Weinberg, Principal, ZGF
- Craig Lemle, Senior Managing Director, New York City, Savills
- February 11, 2020 | Co-working Conference, Panel Discussion
- What is the short and long term effect on the industry after the recent changes in WeWork? A deep dive into the trends and perspectives of coworking and effects of Wework on the industry. Hear firsthand from a distinguished panel of industry leaders on the dynamic and evolving movement of coworking.
- Lucia Diana, Global Real Estate, Verizon
- Thais Galli, Managing Director, Studio,Tishman Speyer
- Melanie Gladwell, Executive Managing Director, Americas Head of Flexible Workplace, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
- David Ledy ‘70, Chief Operating Officer, Partner, US Realty Advisors
- Melissa Marsh, Senior Managing Director, Occupant Experience, Savills Studley
- Representative of Cambridge Innovation Center, Ventas, Inc.
- November 23rd | Lehigh-Lafayette Real Estate Center 1st Annual Tailgate
- Tour of 425 Park Avenue, New York City and had a presentation with Speaker, Robert Lapidus, President and Chief Investment Officer and co-founder of L&L Holding Company, LLC. 425 Park Avenue is the First Full Block Redevelopment/New Tower on Park Avenue in more than 50 years!
- "The Art of the Deal" | A panel of industry leaders including Brokers, Property Managers, Engineers, Architects, Commercial Lending, Commercial Insurance, Lawyers, Economic Development, Environmental.
- "A Rise To The Top" the Annual Stacom Family Speaker Series keynote speaker-Marc Holliday, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of SL Green Realty Corp., hosted by Tara Stacom, Executive Vice Chairman, Cushman & Wakefield-One Liberty Plaza.
- "Constructing the Future: the Continuing Evolution of Real Estate" with Craig Lemle '74, Senior Managing Director, Savills Studley; Mike Butz '94, Partner and Head of Private Acquisitions and Loan Origination at Torchlight Investors; and Eden Abraham '12, Acquisition Associate, SL Green.
- "Women in Real Estate" | Panel Discussion and Networking Reception
- "Let's Talk Real Estate" with Vorndo CFO, Joe Macnow
- "Commercial Real Estate: The Rise of a New Generation" | 180 Maiden Lane World Trade Center
- John Cobb | "Getting the Deal Done"
- Tara Stacom | "An Insiders Look at Manhattan" World Trade Center Tour and Talk
- Ken McCarthy & Jason Greenstone | “Commercial Real Estate Trends” Presentation
- John Cobb | "An Introduction to the Real Estate Process" Presentation
- Marc Holliday | "Making the Grade"
- Larry Silverstein | “Looking Up: The New Downtown” at the World Trade Center & World Trade Center Exclusive Tours (additional information)
- Marc Holliday | "Behind the Glass Curtain," 3 Columbus Circle
- Mary Ann Gilmartin | "Forest City Ratner, The Atlantic Yards Development & Gehry Building"
- Pamela O’Neill, Linda Dietrick & Jane C.H. Jacob| "Finding the Value in Valuation" Panel
- Tara & Darcy Stacom | Keynote Speaker Event - "A Tale of Two Sisters"
2009 - 2008
- Rob Lapidus | "Behind the Uncertainty in NYC Real Estate"
- Bruce Mosler & John Mechanic | Keynote Speaker Event
- Marc Holliday | Renowned Real Estate Chief Lehigh University Visit - "$6 Billion Acquisition of Reckson Associates"
- Barry Gosin | "Studying the Rebirth of Bethlehem Steel"
- Student Tours - One World Trade Center, National Memorial, Museum and Calatrava Transporation Hub
- Rise and Fall of Bethlehem Steel Historic Walking Tour
- Lehigh Anthracite - A Historic Pennsylvania Coal Site Underground Tour
- 9/11 National Memorial & World Trade Center 7 Tour
- 1 World Trade Center & 4 World Trade Center - Alumni Tours
- 11 Times Square Tour
- Brooklyn Atlantic Yards and Gehry Building Tour with Keynote Speaker Mary Anne Gilmartin
- ArtsQuest Center and PBS Building Tour
- Easton Silk Mill Redevelopment Tour
- Allentown Waterfront Site Tour
- Sands Casino Tour
Real Estate Program Speakers
- Christa Kraftician, Architect, Spillman Farmer Architects
- Darlene Heller, Director, Planning and Zoning, City of Bethlehem
- Dave Bell, Senior Environmental Manager, Barry Isett & Associates
- John Bassler, Vice President, National Penn Bank
- Richard Somach , Attorney, Norris, McLaughlin & Morris, PA
- Steve Schwarz, VP Pre-Construction, Torcon
- Amy Novak, Senior Project Manager, Torcon
- Allison Zamfir, Investment Associate, PGIM Real Estate
- Craig Lemle, Senior Managing director, Savills Studley
- Borko Milosev, Developer, Post Road Management
- Chuck Moyer, Appraiser , Moyer Realty Advisors, LLC
- Joe Genay, Commercial Real Estate Appraiser/Consultant, The Advisory Group, LLC
- Joe Posh, Developer, Joseph T. Posh Properties
- Kent Brustlin, Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Integra Realty Resources
- Michelle Brustlin, Commercial Real Estate Appraiser, Integra Realty Resources
- Lauren Gilchrist, VP, Director of Research, JLL
- Clint Randall, Research Analyst, JLL
- Tony Hanna, Director, Redevelopment Authority, City of Bethlehem
- John Callahan, Director of Business Development, Peron Development
- Dennis Benner, Partner, Benner & Piperato
- Mark Juliano, Former President, Sands Bethlehem Casino and Resort
- Dennis Benner, Attorney, Benner & Piperato and owner Boutique One Properties
- Garrett Benner, Attorney, Benner & Piperato
- John Cobb, Chief Investment Officer, Ventas
- Chris Dollard, Appraiser, Princeton Real Estate
- Kassie Hilgert, President and CEO, ArtsQuest
- Christine Ussler, Architect, Artefact, Inc.
- Kerry Wroble, President, Lehigh Valley Industrial Parks
- Kate Hart Zayaitz, Senior Commercial Relationship manager, Lafayette Ambassador Bank
- Kevin Campbell, President and COO, Barry Isett & Associates
- Adrienne K. Kwiatek-Holub, Vice President, BB&T
- Ed Falkowski, Director, Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory
- Joe Rubin, Principal, EY Real Estate Strategy and Transactions
- Walter Krzywicki, Director, Benchmark Appraisal Group
- Christin Phillips, Senior Vice President, Appraisers & Planners, Inc.
- Linda Dietrick, Managing Partner, Director, Dietrick Group
Please check back...