All College of Business students must complete the Core Curriculum, as well as the requirements for their major area of study.
Required for all Business Majors
- MKT 111: Principles of Marketing
Required for all Marketing Majors
- MKT 311: Consumer Behavior
- MKT 312: Marketing Research
- MKT 387: Marketing Strategy
Three courses or nine credits are required for marketing majors.
- MKT 313: Advertising & Sales Promotion Strategy
- MKT 314: Digital & Social Media
- MKT 319: Development & Marketing of New Products
- MKT 320: Global Marketing
- MKT 325: Consumer Insights through Data Analysis
- MKT 326: Marketing Analytics in a Digital Space
- MKT 327: Retail Marketing
- MKT 330: Professional Selling
- MKT 332: Sales Management
- MKT 347: Strategic Brand Management
- MKT 366: Services Retailing & Marketing
- MKT 371: Directed Readings
- MKT 372: Special Topics
- MKT 373: Marketing Internship
For full descriptions of these courses, link to catalog.
For "Career Tracks: A Guide for Selecting Careers in Marketing," click here.
For answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs), click here.