Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh?
Please click below to fill out the form and someone will reach out to you.
You will also receive information on academics, upcoming events and more.
Our part-time FLEX MBA program offers a concentration in Supply Chain Management
Through in-depth study of an organization’s value chain, the Supply Chain Management concentration demonstrates how these activities are linked both internally and externally. In a creative, hands-on environment that uses case studies and industry experts, students explore the multiple factors that have impact on a company’s supply chain. This concentration is comprised of 12 credits from approved courses, and can be completed on-campus and online.
Supply Chain Management Concentration (12 credits)
- GBUS 432 Demand and Supply Chain Planning (3 credits)
- GBUS 450 Strategic Supply Management (3 credits)
- GBUS 453 Transportation and Logistics Management (3 credits)
Choose 3 credits from the following courses:
- GBUS 447 Negotiation (3 credits)
- GBUS 456 Applied Supply Chain Models (3 credits)
- BIS 456 Business Analytics for Decision Making (3 credits)
- GBUS 492 Special Topics (1-4 credits)