Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh?
Please click below to fill out the form and someone will reach out to you.
You will also receive information on academics, upcoming events and more.
Our part-time FLEX MBA program offers a concentration in Business Analytics
Rapid advancement in information technology has created a data rich environment for organizations in all sectors. How to collect appropriate data, how to evaluate data collection methods and sources, and how to use the data to gain business insights and improve decision making have been challenging to managers. The Business Analytics concentration is designed to give students exposure from business data collection, storage and retrieval, to predictive models, and to applications for improved decision making in the modern organizations. This concentration is comprised of 12 credits from approved courses, and can be completed on-campus and online.
Business Analytics Concentration (12 credits)
- BIS 458 Data Management for Managers (3 credits)
- Choose one of the following:
- BIS 448 Predictive Analytics in Business (3 credits)
- BIS 456 Business Analytics for Decision Making (3 credits)
Elective courses (choose 6 credits total):
- BIS 452 Business Analytics and Modelling (3 credits)
- ECO 403 Econometric Software (3 credits)
- GBUS 424 Advanced Topics in Financial Management (3 credits)
- GBUS 466 Marketing Research and Analysis (3 credits)
- MACC 430 Data Analytics for Accountants (3 credits)