About The Program
Lehigh University’s College of Business offers a Master of Science (MS) degree in Applied Economics, which is STEM-designated. It is a relatively rare economics program because it is one of the few business-school-offered programs that is completely focused on the Masters level. While there is the option to apply to continue toward a PhD, the focal point of this program is on the Master's degree itself.
The Lehigh MS in Applied Economics offers the following:
- Intimate interaction with professors and colleagues with very small class sizes,
- Recognized top quality instruction by faculty who have won university teaching awards,
- Current and relevant research continually being undertaken by faculty in their respective fields,
- Opportunity to supplement the educational experience with elective courses in finance, international relations, engineering, political science, mathematics, or marketing,
- Recent graduates of the program are employed at organizations such as AT&T, PPL Corp, Towers Perrin, KPMG, Merrill Lynch, U.S. Department of Labor, IBM, Geico, Morgan Stanley, Moody's Analytics, SEI Investments, Veritable, and Accenture; many students have also gone into Ph.D. programs at Lehigh University or at such schools as Carnegie Mellon, University of North Carolina, Harvard University, and Binghamton University.
Looking for more information on the MS in Applied Economics Program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.