MS in Accounting and Information Analysis Curriculum
The MS in Accounting and Information Analysis (MSAIA) Program consists of 30 credit hours overall including 12 hours of electives. Designed specifically for this program, and dedicated to it, these innovative courses seek to develop a set of skills and experiences not available in undergraduate programs that enhance MSAIA students' ability to perform throughout their chosen careers. Core courses are offered once each academic year.
NOTE: The MSAIA program is only accepting students who can complete the six required MACC courses during the AY 2022-23.
MSAIA Curriculum Overview (30 Credits)
- MACC 412: IT Auditing (3 credits)
- MACC 413: The Corporate Financial Reporting Environment (3 credits)
- MACC 424: Governance, Risk and Control (3 credits)
- MACC 420: Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting (3 credits)
- MACC 427: Accounting Research and Regulation (3 credits)
- MACC 430: Data Analytics for Accountants (3 credits)
- Select 12 hours in electives (12 credits)
There are no waivers for courses in the MS in Accounting and Information Analysis Program.
Looking for more information on the MS in Accounting and Information Analysis Program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.