Joshua Ehrig is a Professor of Practice at Lehigh University teaching various undergraduate and graduate courses in entrepreneurship, business model innovation, strategy, consulting, corporate innovation and technology ventures. His responsibilities are primarily within the department of management with secondary involvement in Computer Science and Business (CSB) and the DATA department.
- Recognized with the 2023 Flex MBA Excellence in Teaching Award (4x recipient), and the MBA Class of 2022 Award. Previously recognized with the Undergraduate College of Business Teaching Excellence Award.
- A recipient of various fellowships including the Center for Innovation and Learning (CITL), College of Business Innovation Grant and KEEN engineering education
- Led various outreach initiatives and consulting practicums in conjunction with industry leaders and firms including Accenture Ventures; startup internships in San Francisco in conjunction with the Lehigh@Nasdaq Center; and various capstone entrepreneurship experiences.
- Developed and facilitated open and custom business model strategy, intrapreneurship and corporate innovation programs for C-level executives and VPs at both small and large organizations in conjunction with the Vistex Institute for Executive Education.
- Developed various courses including the acclaimed Life Design Innovation course within the FLEX MBA program merging various positive psychology and lean startup principles.
Beyond the classroom:
- Established a thought leader business model on innovation, intrapreneurship, corporate innovation, new venture creation, business strategy, leadership and technology management.
- Frequent guest speaker, mentor, and reviewer at various accelerators, incubators and universities in both domestic and international capacities.
- Successful entrepreneur, C-level professional and advisory board member with various degrees of involvement from venture inception to fundraising to acquisition.
His education includes:
- Lehigh University - undergraduate degree in economics and graduate degrees in Political Science and History of Business & Technology. Beta Gamma Sigma (Top 7% of Class) and Presidential Scholar
- MIT-Sloan - Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP)
- Harvard Continuing Education - Influence and Persuasion in Leadership and the Consultant’s Toolbox
- UC Berkeley - VC University and the Lean Launchpad Program
- Strategyzer - Innovation Practitioner Bootcamp