Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh?
Please click below to fill out the form and someone will reach out to you.
You will also receive information on academics, upcoming events and more.
Our part-time FLEX MBA program offers a concentration in Project Management
Organization, leadership, vision, scope—for those leading projects, these skills and traits are critical for the successful completion of the job at hand. A true project manager must possess strong management skills as well as process skills. The Lehigh University Project Management concentration is designed and developed for individuals with educational or professional experience in a variety of industries and disciplines. This concentration is comprised of 12 credits from approved courses, and can be completed on-campus and online.
Project Management Concentration (12 credits)
- PMGT 409 Project Management Fundamentals (3 credits)
- PMGT 410 Project Requirements and Scope Management (1 credit)
- PMGT 411 Project Scheduling, Estimating, and Budgeting (1 credit)
- PMGT 413 Project Risk Management (1 credit)
- PMGT 416 Decision Making and Ethics on Projects (1 credit)
Choose 5 credits from the following courses:
- PMGT 412 Advanced Scheduling and Scheduling Tools (1 credit)
- PMGT 414 Managing Project Quality (1 credit)
- PMGT 415 Project Procurement and Negotiation (1 credit)
- PMGT 417 Project Leadership (1 credit)
- PMGT 418 Facilitation and Teamwork for Projects (1 credit)
- PMGT 419 Adaptive and Agile Project Management (1 credit)
- PMGT 420 Managing Projects for Innovation (1 credit)
- PMGT 421 Project Management Capstone (1-3 credits)