Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh?
Please click below to fill out the form and someone will reach out to you.
You will also receive information on academics, upcoming events and more.
Our part-time FLEX MBA program offers a concentration in Corporate Entrepreneurship (VENTUREseries)
New venture creation is analyzed and dissected from the perspective of the established or developing company. These entities are committed to building new commercial enterprises to grow and remain competitive. How an organization can enhance its capability to market, organize, execute, integrate, and invest in new ventures is a constantly recurring theme in Lehigh's VENTUREseries entrepreneurship concentration. This concentration is comprised of 12 credits from approved courses, and can be completed on-campus and online.
VENTUREseries Concentration (12 credits)
Choose 12 credits from any of the following courses:
- GBEN 401 Business Plan I (2 credits)
- GBEN 402 Business Plan II (2 credits)
- GBEN 403 Anatomy of Entrepreneurship (1 credit)
- GBEN 404 Market Opportunity (1 credit)
- GBEN 405 Intellectual Property (1 credit)
- GBEN 406 Performing Due Diligence (1 credit)
- GBEN 407 Startups & Pivots (1 credit)
- GBEN 409 Financial Forecasting (1 credit)
- GBEN 410 Financing Startups (1 credit)
- GBEN 412 Going Public (1 credit)
- GBEN 413 Integrative Experience/New Venture Internship (1-4 credits)
- GBEN 414 Ventures in Brand Licensing (1 credit)
- GBEN 415 LehighSiliconValley (1-3 credits)