Our part-time FLEX MBA program offers a concentration in Public Health
The FLEX MBA Public Health concentration combines business with public health management, offering students the opportunity to gain strong strategic business skills with a focus on public health. The Public Health concentration is designed for those interested in or involved in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Occupational Health, and Health Care industries. This concentration is comprised of 12 credits from approved courses and can be completed on-campus and online.
Public Health Concentration (12 credits)
Required courses (4 3-credit courses or 3 3-credit courses plus 3 1-credit seminar courses):
- BSTA 402 Health Data and Computational Science (3 credits)
- BSTA 404 Data Architecture, Mining, and Linkage (3 credits)
- PUBH 402 Health Services, Administration, Politics, and Policy (3 credits)
- POPH 405 Qualitative Research Methods (3 credits)
- POPH 406 Seminar: Cultural Understanding and Health (1 credit)
- POPH 407 Seminar: Data-informed Policy Making (1 credit)
- PUBH 404 Seminar: Leadership and Health Practice (1 credit)
Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.