This online program is designed for mid-level and senior managers and is available as part of our Executive Certificate in Management and Leadership. It can also be applied as a non-domain option in the Executive Certificate in Project Management and the Executive Certificate in Supply Chain Management.
This program costs $495 and will run online on April 20 and May 4, 2021 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET (Participants need to complete all sessions to meet the program requirements).
In today’s unprecedented work environment, many workers are fully remote for the first time. Leading them with the same skills and approaches used back in the office doesn’t work, and overloading them with emails and meetings is creating unprecedented levels of burnout. But it’s also not easy for leaders to learn new techniques and strategies during a crisis.
Lehigh’s concise, timely Virtual Leadership: Essential Skills for Leading a Hybrid and Remote Workforce, Now and Post-COVID program will help you meet current challenges and succeed well into the future (where we can expect many teams to remain at least partially remote). It is taught by Sacha Connor, virtual leadership expert and the founder of Virtual Work Insider™, a consultancy that coaches organizations to work seamlessly across distance. Sacha has 18 years of business leadership experience both client and agency-side, and eight years of experience leading large, distributed teams fully remotely as a remote work pioneer for The Clorox Company and her clients include Toyota, Beam Suntory, Cigna, and Gilead.
The program is delivered in a best-of-class virtual format that goes well beyond lectures. Following best practices and principles for distance learning, it builds a true classroom community that raises engagement and leverages the experiences of fellow learners. The program also includes exercises designed to maximize knowledge retention.
Impacts & Benefits:
- Set virtual team expectations
- Communicate effectively virtually without resorting to endless meetings and emails
- Lead efficient and effective virtual meetings
- Take a strategic approach to influencing key stakeholders to take action on your ideas, even from a distance
Who Should Attend?
- Senior or Mid-Level Managers or Leaders responsible for a geographically distributed organization or team (spread across more than one office location or combined with remote workers), and/or a fully remote organization
- A leader, manager, or direct report at any level who is working fully remotely within an organization
- A leader, manager, or account owner who is responsible for working with remote external partners (for example: advertising/marketing agencies, law firms, other client/partner relationships)
Sacha Connor, virtual leadership expert and founder of Virtual Work Insider™, a consultancy that coaches organizations to work seamlessly across distance. Sacha has 18 years of business leadership experience both client and agency-side, and 8 years of experience leading large, distributed teams fully remotely. As one of the first remote marketing directors, she led brands worth over $250 million in sales and sat on the leadership team for a $1 billion division at The Clorox Company. Sacha founded and led the first-ever Virtual Workforce Employee Resource Group which grew to 750 global members.
Sacha has spoken about remote work at multiple events including FlexJob’s TRaD conference and Remote Year’s Future of Work Summit and has been published by groups such as The Network of Executive Women and quoted in articles by FlexJobs and SHRM.
Already have your mind made up? Register for this program today!
Looking to Learn More?
We're here to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you soon!