Experience the Lehigh MBA and Preview our Renowned Faculty
We invite you to preview our Top #4 Ranked FLEX MBA by attending our upcoming mini-class!
Learn how to ready yourself to become an innovative and strategic thinker in a transformational marketplace. This is your chance to enhance your professional development and sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience.
Class Topic: Negotiation Skills as a Core Management Competency
Negotiation is an interpersonal decision-making process, in which individuals and teams engage when they cannot achieve their objectives single-handedly. In the business world, people negotiate at multiple levels and contexts.
Join Professor Liuba Belkin on Tuesday, October 20th for an interactive live workshop that will introduce you to what negotiations are about and why it is important for managers to hone their negotiations skills.
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Location: Online. A link will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Note: Information Session to follow. Admission is FREE!
Meet the Instructor: Liuba Belkin is an Associate Professor in the Department of Management at Lehigh University. Her primary research interests focus on affect and emotions in organizational settings and the role of emotions in negotiations, trust relationships and managerial practices. She also studies influence of electronic communication media on employee relationships, decision-making and performance.
Her articles have been published in the Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, Journal of International Business Studies, and Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, among others. Professor Belkin has also presented her work on major international conferences, such as Academy of Management (AOM), Academy of International Business (AIB), International Association for Conflict Management (IACM), and Emotions and Work Life (EMONET) and her academic work has repeatedly won best paper awards.
Professor Belkin’s research received a wide press coverage in a number of leading business and finance media outlets, including, Business Week, CNBC, The New York Times; the Boston Globe, the Wall Street Journal, CNN.com, Fortune magazine, the Financial Times, Quartz, among others with a number of radio interviews and TV appearances.
She is the 2020 recipient of the FLEX MBA Excellence in Teaching Award: MBA Elective Course and 2019 recipient of Robert & Christine Staub Faculty Excellence Award in the College of Business, Lehigh University and a winner of 2019 FLEX MBA Excellence in Teaching Award: MBA Elective Course. Her teaching interests include Conflict Management and Negotiations, Organizational Behavior and Managing People.
Why the Lehigh MBA experience?
- Immerse yourself in a tradition of academic excellence
- Learn from award-winning professors and network with an exceptional peer group
- Accelerate your degree with a program crafted for the time-starved professional
About the Lehigh FLEX MBA Program
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked #4 Online MBA by Poets&Quants in 2020 and #18 Online MBA by U.S. News & World Report in 2020
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option
About the Lehigh 1-MBA Program
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program provides a three person dedicated mentoring team, including a Faculty Advisor, Industry Executive Advisor, and a Career Coach. This team is focused on your professional goals and career aspirations.
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program allows professionals, within one year, to either pivot their careers toward a business-related area, or accelerate their career growth within their chosen field.
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program offers a STEM-approved concentration, Business Analytics. This 15-credit concentration is designed to give students exposure to business data collection, storage and retrieval, to predictive models, and to applications for improved decision making in the modern organization.
Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.