Experience the Lehigh MBA and Preview our Renowned Faculty
We invite you to preview our Top #6 Ranked FLEX MBA by attending our upcoming mini-class!
Learn how to ready yourself to become an innovative and strategic thinker in a transformational marketplace. This is your chance to enhance your professional development and sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience.
Class Topic: What is Strategy?
What better way to explain MBA education than through illustration. The origins of this word lie in ancient Greece. Today, strategy is the most frequently spoken word in the language of business because of its ties to leadership and change.
We make strategy come alive during our short time together in a fast-moving interactive experience that will quickly consume a full hour of discussion. Specifically, we will dissect and talk to a number of crossroad moments driven by situations that challenge decision-making from a risk-return perspective. Your active participation is key to bringing value and will serve to showcase the meaning and significance of MBA education at Lehigh.
Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Location: Online. A link will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Note: Information Session to follow. Admission is FREE!
Meet the Instructor: Dale Falcinelli is a longstanding member of the Lehigh MBA faculty and Professor of Practice. He is the creator of award-winning VentureSeries – a graduate-level curriculum on new venture creation that makes up a popular track in Lehigh’s Flex-MBA degree program; the creator of The 1-MBA Consulting Practicum – the centerpiece of the newly-minted 1-MBA degree program; and also the creator of LehighSiliconValley – a highly acclaimed immersion weeklong program that takes Lehigh students from all campus walks to the world’s foremost tech hub and ecosystem to learn about the venture capital-backed startup. For many years, Dale advised hundreds of CEOs and boards of early stage and emerging growth companies. No stranger to capital raises and company exits, he still finds time to serve as the lead investment banker with a leading boutique merchant bank. An undergraduate and graduate alumnus of Lehigh, Dale has sat on numerous boards of both public and privately-held companies as well as made guest appearances on A&E, PBS, and Fox Business. He has also lectured in both the M.B.A. and Executive M.B.A. programs at the Wharton School in Philadelphia and San Francisco campuses.
Why the Lehigh MBA experience?
- Immerse yourself in a tradition of academic excellence
- Learn from award-winning professors and network with an exceptional peer group
- Accelerate your degree with a program crafted for the time-starved professional
About the Lehigh FLEX MBA Program
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked #9 Online MBA by Poets&Quants in 2022 and Top 25 Online MBA by U.S. News & World Report in 2022
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option
About the Lehigh 1-MBA Program
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program provides a three person dedicated mentoring team, including a Faculty Advisor, Industry Executive Advisor, and a Career Coach. This team is focused on your professional goals and career aspirations.
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program allows professionals, within one year, to either pivot their careers toward a business-related area, or accelerate their career growth within their chosen field.
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program offers a STEM-approved concentration, Business Analytics. This 15-credit concentration is designed to give students exposure to business data collection, storage and retrieval, to predictive models, and to applications for improved decision making in the modern organization.
Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.