Experience the Lehigh MBA and Preview our Renowned Faculty
We invite you to preview our Top #4 Ranked FLEX MBA by attending our upcoming mini-class!
Learn how to ready yourself to become an innovative and strategic thinker in a transformational marketplace. This is your chance to enhance your professional development and sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience.
Class Topic: Emotional Intelligence Under Pressure
The moments of our deepest emotions often require our highest intellect but seldom do the strengths of both dimensions peak together. As managers, we often find ourselves in situations that require us to maintain the benefits of a calm intelligent mind – especially in situations where we are under great pressure. How does one regain our mental equilibrium once we become upset and fall under the reactive spell of anger, frustration, fear or anxiety?
Join Professor James Brennan on Tuesday, July 14th for a special mini-class, designed to explore very practical ways that managers can achieve tranquility in the mind at any time, thereby enhancing one’s ability to see clearly, think intelligently, and choose our responses more freely and wisely.
Learn how you can be at your very best when it matters most.
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Location: Online. A link will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Note: Information Session to follow. Admission is FREE!
Meet the Instructor: Dr. James Brennan is a Professor of Practice in the Department of Management at Lehigh University where he teaches undergraduate courses in Managing and Leading People in Organizations, and Strategic Management in the Global Environment, as well as graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Behavior and Human Resources. In 2018, Dr. Brennan was the recipient of the Lehigh Business Teaching Excellence Award and, in 2019, Dr. Brennan was the recipient of the Excellence in Teaching Award for 1-MBA.
Beyond his role at Lehigh Dr. Brennan is a steering team member for the Civilian-Military Humanitarian Disaster Response Initiative, a project co-sponsored by the United Nations, the U.S. Naval War College, and the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative. The purpose of this international coalition is to develop a framework that enhances cooperation, coordination, and integration between the wide variety of agencies who respond to large-scale human emergencies.
Why the Lehigh MBA experience?
- Immerse yourself in a tradition of academic excellence
- Learn from award-winning professors and network with an exceptional peer group
- Accelerate your degree with a program crafted for the time-starved professional
About the Lehigh FLEX MBA Program
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked #4 Online MBA by Poets&Quants in 2020 and #18 Online MBA by U.S. News & World Report in 2020
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option
About the Lehigh 1-MBA Program
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program provides a three person dedicated mentoring team, including a Faculty Advisor, Industry Executive Advisor, and a Career Coach. This team is focused on your professional goals and career aspirations.
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program allows professionals, within one year, to either pivot their careers toward a business-related area, or accelerate their career growth within their chosen field.
- Lehigh's 1-MBA Program offers a STEM-approved concentration, Business Analytics. This 15-credit concentration is designed to give students exposure to business data collection, storage and retrieval, to predictive models, and to applications for improved decision making in the modern organization.
Looking for more information on the FLEX MBA program at Lehigh? Please fill out the form below and we'll send you information on academics, upcoming events and more.